There are foods out there that are deemed super healthy for your penis. But there also PLENTY of things that harm your ability to get and maintain a healthy erection. Your “penis health” diet should not be treated as a fad. A “diet” should be considered as a healthy lifestyle CHOICE. Because it IS Your choice what you put into your body. And what you put into your body, is exactly what you get out of your body 🙂 With that being said, I recommend the foods here along with a healthy balanced diet, free of harmful foods AND chemicals. There really is a good, Bad, and UGLY when it comes to what you put into your body for penis health. Let’s start with the good.
Most of the foods deemed super for penis health are the ones that help increase blood flow throughout the body. Blood flow to the penis is how we get and maintain a healthy erection. Many of us put stuff into our bodies that do the opposite. Eating foods that increase blood flow throughout the body, ultimately increase blood flow to the penis. Some of these circulatory charging foods help by thinning blood, helping tissue recover faster, and even preventing blood clots. Some of these penis healthy foods boost your metabolism leading to increased blood flow, and some of these foods will even help boost your testosterone.
- Bananas – My Favorite 🙂 High in Potassium they keep your heart healthy, therefore improving overall circulatory health.
- Brocoli – Also high in potassium. More recently brocoli has been linked to helping with many conditions such as diabetes, heart problems, and prostate cancer (ALL men’s health related issues.
- Salmon – High in omega-3 fatty acids (good for your heart, therefore entire circulatory system).
- Onions – High in vitamin C, help lower bad cholesterol (keeping your arteries clear), and also help fight off free radicals.
- Cranberries – Another great tasting fruit that helps aid in the release of nitric oxide.
- Coffee – The caffeine, being a stimulant, naturally increases blood flow throughout the body. But dont over do-it with stimulants, as your body will eventually crash.
- Oatmeal – Lowers cholesterol levels (which can clog and narrow your arteries, leading to poor circulation). Also contains the amino acid l-arginine which is great for cardiovascular health, among other things.
- Nuts / Peanut Butter – High in potassium, protein, and magnesium. These all help improve your heart, and overall health.
- Green Tea – Contain catechins (help blood vessel cells to release nitric oxide, which increases the size of the blood vessels, which leads to improved blood flow. Also helps neutralize free radicals, which can inflame and cause damage to blood vessels.
- Spinach – High in Magnesium (can increase blood flow by decreasing inflammation in blood vessels), high in Folate (helps increase blood flow).
- Ginger – Helps increase blood flow, and Great for artery health.
- Dark Chocolate – Increases serotonin (your happy hormone), which can lower stress levels which can lead to better performance. Also relaxes blood vessels, and increases blood flow through the arteries.
- Liver – Loaded with zinc, which keeps testosterone levels up.
- Eggs – High in choline which also helps aid in the production of nitric oxide which increases the size of the blood vessels, and leads to improved blood flow.
I am not going to list ALL of the penis healthy foods out there. The most important rule regarding penis health diet, should also govern your Entire diet. EAT A BALANCED NUTRITIOUS DIET!!! Period. Eating a bunch of sugar, modified corn starch, and preservatives, Then adding these foods to your diet will be very counter-productive. Your erections depend on blood flow to stay erect. ALWAYS eating healthy foods that promote Heart Health, Increase Blood Flow, and do all of the helpful things your body needs, will only reflect on your Penis Health. Foods high in Salt, Sugar, Preservatives, cholesterol, and Fat ONLY do the opposite of what a Healthy Penis really needs.
On top of a healthy balanced diet, be sure to eat plenty of leafy greens, fruit, lean meats, and whole grains rich in Potassium, Magnesium, Folate, Zinc, Vitamins B-12 B-5 B-6, Protein, and Fiber for Optimal Penis Health. Oh yeah… Dont forget to Jelq 🙂